Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Sounds of Silence...

Sorry for the uncomfortable amount of silence from this blog. I have been busy. My wife's 30th birthday is this Sunday and I am throwing her a big party to celebrate. I decided to do my own homemade Italian Feast, but now that there is over 30 people coming I am realizing what a big job this is going to be. I don't know if you can but try to picture a massive vat of my "special sauce" and a crazy amount of chicken parmigiana cooking for hours! Can you smell it? Oh let me tell you it is glorious!

Another thing that has kept me busy is the youth ministry I am in charge of call The Mix! just had a amazing event called Dodgeball Night! We had over 100 students turn out! I will try to get some pictures for you to gaze at as soon as possible.

The last thing I have been working on is my website for my private counseling practice that I am getting up and running. Honestly I have close to no knowledge of how to build a website, but I found this free website deal and have been working on it. It's not half bad. Once I purchase my own domain it will be splendid. But until then if you would like to see the preview of it you can do so by clicking here Authentic Living. Post some comments and let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you!

No comments: