Monday, May 09, 2005

Heaven and Hell...

One of my most memorable professor's a Mars Hill Graduate School was Brian McLaren. He just came out with a new book that is Part 3 of the New Kind of Christian Trilogy entitled The Last Word And The Word After That: A Tale of Faith, Doubt, and A New Kind of Christian. This book deals more specifically with the conversation about Heaven and hell. I have not had the time to read the book, but to say it has had it's controversial engagements would be an understatement. I thought you might enjoy getting into a internet conversation with him so... Below you will see links to a number of blogs that are hosting him on his "blogtour." You can ask him anything - it is very cool and incredibly interesting! And by the way, all of these blogs are very thought provoking and I encourage you to check them out either way!

  1. andrewjones
  2. jordancooper
  3. jenlemen
  4. dwightfriesen
  5. paradoxology
  6. pomomusings

I hope you enjoy!

No comments: