Wednesday, May 11, 2005

DMB and Frosty's for free...

So after having had an incredible night last night full of great people and incredible music by Better Than Ezra and Dave Matthews Band it just got even better. How you say?

Well, I just got a phone call from my wife who was at home checking the messages and low and behold. The contest we entered last night for tickets to Dave's concert at the Gorge this summer was won by no other than ME!!!

WOW! So Jen and I got another incredible free date with Dave! I can't believe it! Ok, that's enough. But on a lighter note...if you like Dave Matthews Band then I think you will enjoy his new album. I have been listening to it all day.

And on a tasty note...this Friday thru Sunday the burger chain Wendy's is giving away FREE FROSTY'S to everyone no strings attached. Click here for the story. It is a way of saying "thank you" for support during the whole "finger in the chilli deal" that turned out to be a trick. They said they believe Wendy's will end up giving out about 14 million frosty's!

How cool! Or should I say...how frosty!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JEALOUSY AND ENVY!! JEALOUSY AND ENVY!!

All I have to say is, Somebody up there must love YOU. :)

e

erika said...

holy cow! thats awesome that you won! and thanks for the tip about the frosty's! hmmm, I wonder where Ill be most this weekend....
YUMMM!!

erika said...

so I completely forgot about the frosties until almost 12 last night ... I nearly missed it! but thankfully I got there in time