Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's Day and More...

So Valentine's Day has come and gone and it was very nice. Jen and I had a very nice dinner in on the actual day and then on Friday thanks to the grandparents we went out for a nice meal and dessert! Double the pleasure! We also got to have some fun with Glady giving her her first real valentine, continuing a mylar balloon tradition, and her first real backpack which she is crazy about! Jen had Glady make me my own valentine and it is super cool!

The other thing I thought I'd share is that Glady has been doll crazy and just realized that she can get into her doll's cradle. So I took some pictures of that for you to enjoy too. Be warned of the high cutie factor! I hope you all had a great Valentine's and have a wonderful holiday weekend ahead!

Enjoy the picture below!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

LOVE the one of her in her doll crib with all her animals and babies. Too cute. Almost too much cuteness to bear! (almost) :-)