Monday, February 04, 2008

The Birthdays of Rich and Richard Sclafani

So January is the month in which both of the Richard E. Sclafani's in Seattle Washington were born. I turned 34 this year and my dad turn 59. For my birthday we went to the Seattle Aquarium and for my Dad's we went to the Seattle Children's Museum. Both parties were great and provided some great fun for all - especially Glady. I had Glady help me blow out the candles which she loved. And Glady always has fun with her Grandma and Grandpa. She especially loves pulling on Grandpa's beard! [see pictures below] On top of the family time I also got to spend some time with my best man for some good eats, conversation, and beer at the ram - which was a total blessing. I found myself very thankful and looking forward to the year to come!

No comments: