Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It comes with the job...

So many of you know that I have worked as a Pastor to Youth for the last 13 years now and one thing I have done almost every year is the "overnighter" or "lock-in" and this year is no exception. I have lots of mixed feelings about these types of events, that I will not go through now, but thought that this clip sums up a lot of it. The other thing this clip does is mock a popular songs chorus, which I have been known to do from time to time. If you have never seen this guy or heard any of his stuff you should, he is hilarious! The bottom line is that April is coming, and so is my next overnighter, and here is what has been going through my head since I put it on the calendar!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Kayce aka lucy said...

peace be with you!

Spiro said...

hey i loved our lock-ins! but it's true... i remember hitting an age where it didn't sound as fun anymore.

Anonymous said...

Are you coming to camp this weekend?????????

-the other Lucy

Becky said...

OHH that's why I never help out with youth. Good luck~ that guy is hysterical. :) Your cousin?

Spiro said...

rich, your lbc link is dead. speaking of lbc, would you like to bring your youth group up to lakeside for the high school camp? 9-12 grades now. july 13-19!