Monday, February 04, 2008

Christmas Re.cap...

Ok, so I know it has been a long time since I have blogged so I thought I'd best be getting on it. So this is the official short and sweet Sclafani Christmas Re.cap.

Basically this Christmas was terrific. Glady was fully engaged and loving it and we had a ton of family to celebrate it with.

Highlights include...

* All the time with Family including the Sclafani, Richards, Gasper, Freytag, and CC family. We basically merged all the separate times into a number of big family gatherings with all the kids and in short it was a blast! We love our family!

* Some of Glady's favorite gifts include a cool tea set, a shopping cart with tons of stuff to fill it with, a new doll, and a cleaning cart - see pics below! She loves to shop and clean and take care of her many "babies." Glady really loves to open gifts and even says thank you!

* I got my 16gig iPod Touch which I love and Jen got some great new clothes.

* We got lots of snow on Christmas day which was so cool [no pun intended] and very beautiful!

* Lots of reminders of all the blessings that we have as a family. We found ourselves overwhelmed with the sense of being loved and cared for by so many!

Well thats it for now. Like I said short and sweet, but don't let the post fool you, we loved this years Christmas season in so many ways. We are very excited to see all that God has in store for us in this new year. [see above posts for more on 2008]

Enjoy the pictures below and thanks for visiting the blog!

Peace in Jesus,

r

No comments: