Saturday, August 20, 2005

Seattle Summer Concert Scene!

So as stated in earlier posts I got the opportunity to go to Coldplay! It was wonderful. My love for the band and there music was lifted to an even higher level. My next concert event will occur on Sunday. We are going to the Gorge for the Dave Matthews Band concert! We won these tickets from a cd release party at Kells Irish Pub put on by KMTT the Mountain our favorite radio station! We can't wait! And then in a week or so BUMBERSHOOT! This is an event we look forward to every year. This year John Butler Trio, Marc Brussard, Maktub, Trey Anastasion, Citizen Pope, Digable Planets, Common, Ani Difranco, Talib Kweli, Hothouse Flowers, Dashboard Confessionals, and more! Oh how I love the summer concert scene in Seattle! Today I am off to Whidbey Island with my couples group to a friends cabin for some fun in the sun! Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that you had fun activities planned all day today...because I was feeling guilty...check your e-mail and all will become startlingly clear to you. The entertainment world, my friend. Buzz city. Awww, yeah.

Rich Sclafani said...

Oh no you didn't!!!!!!!!