Saturday, August 13, 2005

HOME SWEET HOME!

So after about 15 hours of flying and lots of really bad airplane food we made it home. We actually gained a night in our return, but we are so beat!

We had the opportunity of staying another night with free room and board, food, and $700 dollar plane vouchers for each of us because our flight from Rome was so full. We signed up for the deal, but unfortunately then didn't need that many seats. Oh well! It would have been really cool to get two $700 tickets and an extra night, but the comfort of our own bed was so night to come home to!

Thanks for all of your prayers for our trip! It was felt and appreciated! We can't wait to get together with you all and to share our stories and pictures!

Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

erika said...

welcome home!! I hope you'll post some of your amazing pictures, I would love to see them!

Anonymous said...

OH BOY!! I'm so happy you're home! I feel like you've been gone the entire summer...I can't wait to see you guys! I need a Sclafani fix ASAP!