Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Coldplay Concert!

So Jen and I were blessed to get to go see Coldplay in concert last night! And I have got to say that IT WAS AWESOME! I got some great pictures and some great videos. They ended the show with the song "Fix You" and Chris ended it with some special "Washington Lyrics" that were very cool. Once I figure out how to add videos I will share it with you. But for now here are some pictures for your imagination! Enjoy!



















































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE HECK!!

I was totally there too. It was stupendous. Where were you guys? I was with Dan & Sarah & Andrew, we were in the reserved seating on the left side, right under the big screen. I loved every SECOND. I wish I would have known you were there. Ohhh, MAN! (You know the voice..."I can't, I can't, I can't, ohhhh, MAN!" Hahahha...)

Rich Sclafani said...

I thought you must have been there! I was thinking of all the people that we should have seen there and we thought to ourselves "WHERE IS OUR BELOVED ERIN?" Congrats on the new job! We got to get together ASAP! And we are in the 3rd season of Alias! It's so good!