Sunday, September 16, 2007

What did you do this summer?



I thought this clip was pretty funny. It reminds me once again of how bad I have been a blogger as of late. So here is a short list of things I have been up to this summer.

+ Officiating weddings x5
+ First airplane flight with Glady
+ Trip To New York City [see previous]
+ Counseling Private Practice Clients x4
+ Re.furnishing private practice office
+ Made a new private practice site Ravenna Counseling
+ Counseling CC people x8
+ Sold my subaru bought a honda
+ Glady turned 1 [now she is 15months]
+ Helped build new walls, paint, repair, move furniture, fix toilets, etc. for new church building
+ Moved church office to new building
+ Church moving to evening service starting TODAY!
+ Moving couches for new youth room for TG
+ Anniversaries
+ Retirement parties
+ House projects - yard work, painting, building, etc
+ Reading
+ Zoo trips with G
+ Helping friends move
+ Trying to read [see privious post :) more to come I promise]
+ Swimming with Glady [Glady playing in water while dad tries not to die :0 ]
+ And lots more!!!

Well that is the short list. I'd love to hear about your summer too! Hope it was full of many incredible experiences!

1 comment:

e said...

Ahhhh, I can't WAIT until the new season starts!! I freaking love that show.