Friday, August 17, 2007

Everything Must Change

I just got my advanced copy of Brian's newest book that is soon to be released! I'm very excited to read it. I have appreciated Brian's books because he makes you think, he's a great writer, and he challenges me to ask hard questions about what I believe and how/if I'm actually living out those realities faithfully. Anyways, once things calm down here a bit I will start blogging about it. If you want to learn more about Brian you can go to his website by clicking here

BRIAN.MCLAREN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Richie! How'd you find me so fast? You're amazing. Yup, I'm a brunette. I find that brunette's have more fun actually! :-) I'm in desperate need of some new pics of Glady - where do I go to find those? Does Jen have a blog of her own or are you the main blogger of the family? Can't wait to chat more with ya. Glad you found me.

Kayce aka lucy said...

how's the book? how are you?