Thursday, April 21, 2005

Day one...

It is true. I Rich Sclafani have decided to try a blog. It is my hope that you will engage life with me in all its glory, joys, pains, dance, confusion, songs, stories, and laughter!

I chose text.soul.culture as my blog title. It comes from my education at Mars Hill Graduate School. The school in which I am about to graduate from with a Masters of Arts in Counseling. The idea I have is to share the thoughts, questions, irks, frustrations, convictions, and beliefs that I have with regards to these categories. I chose the quote from FBDO because it is one of my all time favorite movies and it has been a life practice of mine ever since I first saw the movie. If you have not seen it you are missing out!

That's it for know. Thanks for visiting my site. I look forward to journeying together. Who knows where this will go?!?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rich,
I love blogs and was happy to come across it while reading Bridget's blog. God bless!
Ellen B.

erika said...

hi! I just wanted to say hello since I haven't talked to you in a really long time, I hope you have a wonderful week!

Anonymous said...

the colors and quotes seem to suit you, nicely done richard edward.

Rich Sclafani said...

Thanks Ellen! Great to hear from you!

Rich Sclafani said...

Jeremy Leffel (JL) Rocks! If you want to get amazing photos done go to him www.jeremyleffel.com!

erika said...

no erika rocks?? what is this?
I totally got skipped over there


no worries, I still think you are awesome
;)
and I kinda figured that the fact that I have a blog may have something to do with it... but still

Rich Sclafani said...

OH MY!! Erika do not for a second doubt the fact that YOU ROCK! You know I am learning this "blog" thing. I originally left a note on your blog! Non the less YOU most definitely ROCK!

Rich Sclafani said...

Erika, sometimes my baldness sometimes gets the best of me!

erika said...

hahaha, you are awesome, no worries, I read the one on my blog, I just wanted to give you a hard time!