Thursday, December 18, 2008

love all...

so my next sermon at CC is coming down the pike. on the 28th of december i will be closing our advent conspiracy conversations that have been going other throughout this advent season. the conversation will be on these two words...LOVE ALL.

I'm finding that much like my last sermon on WORSHIP FULLY that there are so many angles and directions one could go with these two words. so i'd love to hear from you all that pops into your mind when you hear these two words ring in your ear. what scriptures, what songs, quotes, visuals, stories, testimonies, etc. well up within you?

thanks for sharing your ponderings with me!

the song lyric that has been running through my mind since I first thought about this sermon is from a u2 song called "window in the sky" and the chorus has this phrase echo throughout it...

"oh can't you see what love has done"

and it leads me to wonder how one might answer the question...

can you see the results of God's love revealed, shared, accepted, experienced, held, etc. in your life and if so how?

i know...deep thoughts by rich sclafani!

thanks for taking time to share your thoughts!

lovage!

No comments: