Thursday, November 01, 2007

Live Chicken Runs Loose At University Village

So it is Halloween and Jen got a little crafty on Glady and made this really cute chicken outfit. We went to the U. Village for some trick or treating. What a blast! So many people, so many outfits, so much candy, it was just so fun!

From there Jen and Glady hit up the Hanson house for a great party with Sclafani style paninis, wine, other great eats, then hit the neighborhood for some more treats!

I took a group of students to a haunted corn field maze with a crazy chainsaw guy! I love having access to a church van!

All in all I must say it was a great Halloween!

Here are some pictures from our little Halloween outing to the Village!

Enjoy!

NOTE: As of 7pm November 1st - Make sure to scroll down to see all 8 pictures. The last 4 that were missing are back in full effect!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the chicken! Kudos to Jen..what a crafty woman. I personally have never seen a cuter chicken in my life. If she had shown up at my door I would've emptied my whole candy bowl in her bucket.

e said...

...and this poor lonely Hanson just sat at home with nothing to do. WHY oh WHY do I always forget to call you?? I'm kicking myself in the FACE for this.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's the most adorable thing I've ever seen!

Rich Sclafani said...

Thanks all you all are too kind!

Great hearing from you Dennis! I hope all is well in NYC!