Friday, June 15, 2007

My Top 5...

So recently I was tagged by a dear friend with regards to my top 5 restaurants. I'm struggling with this because I have to many to choose from. It's hard to narrow it down, but for now here are my five in no particular order. They vary from romantic, to bars, to hip, to cheap, to large quantities. I tried to add my favorite menu item, but in some cases I truly believe that you can't go wrong with anything on the menu.

Here you go...

Rich's Top 5 Restaurants...

Marzano’s Italian Restaurant

Gabianno Chianti, Antipasto Platter, Chicken Gorgonzola, Tiramisu
(anything on the menu)
516 Garfield St, Parkland (PLU) 253 537-4191

Fisherman’s
Crab Feast
1301 Alaskan Way, Seattle 98101 (206) 623-3500

Tub’s Gourmet Subs
The Firecracker
11064 Lake City Way NE # 16, Seattle, WA 98125 (206) 361-1621

Pazzo’s Restaurant & Bar
Elaine’s Big Salad and the Sicilian or Carciofo Calzone
2307 Eastlake Ave E, Seattle, WA 98102 (206) 329-6558

Chinoise Asian Grill
(anything on the menu)
1618 N 45th St Seattle, WA 98103 (206) 633-1160

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Rich! Sorry for the delay in commenting on your excellent top 5! I'm excited I haven't been to any of those places, so I'll definitely have to check them out! Except of course Tubs (in Lynnwood), the Firecracker is truly the BOMB. I've always been partial to the Chicken Popper, although I don't think it's on the menu anymore.

erika said...

I have never been to any of these places either! Im going to have to get on it!

and I heard that you met someone I work with! seriously, how random is that? this world just keeps getting smaller

Rich Sclafani said...

Hey Lu - thanks for the tag. It was fun trying to come up with these! Yours are great as well - lots of places I have to try!

Erika - thanks for stopping by. yes i do know someone who works at Pete's her name is Christine! she's very cool if you get a chance to meet her!

e said...

I am so hungry now. ;)

Love you!!

erika said...

we actually worked together a couple days ago, and I do have to say, she is pretty awesome.

Spiro said...

hey--
i'd use your email, but i don't have it. I'm directing teen 2, and I'm still looking for cabin leaders. It's in less than a month (yikes!) july 14-21.

Spiro said...

i pass tubs on lakecity every day and wonder if it's as good as the lynnwood one. now I know.

Rich Sclafani said...

Hey J,

It is just as good! VIVA LA FIRECRACKER!