Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Global "Rich"

DID YOU KNOW...

The world's 225 richest people now have a combined wealth of $1 trillion. That's equal to the combined annual income of the world's 2.5 billion poorest people!

Have you ever wondered about how you live your life with regards to your income? Maybe you find yourself wanting something really bad right now, but don't have the cash. You think if only I was rich? Here is a cool website to transform your perspective on your finances. I found out that I was in the top 1.72 richest people in the world! WOW! I always knew from birth that I was Rich, but I didn't realize I was also loaded!

Check it out for your self and see how rich you are! GLOBALRICH

1 comment:

erika said...

interesting - but our cost of living is so much higher! they need to make a comparative one