Monday, June 05, 2006

Approaching The Hood....Fatherhood!

Well all, if you didn't know my wife is due with our first child in 5 days! And we are very excited to say the least! I am emailing you all to ask you to pray for us, for Jen and for our little bambino/a that will soon be here. It is a simply prayer that I am praying for our baby and I'd love it if you'd join me in praying for us. It comes from Numbers 6:24-26.

Here is how I pray it as I lay my hands on my wifes belly...

"May the Lord bless you and keep you;
may the Lord make his face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;
may the Lord turn his face toward you
and give you peace."

As we move into a new chapter of life we find ourselves very thankful for the incredible friends and family that we have. You are all so wonderful! I will keep you posted as baby Sclafani enters our world! Until then thanks for your prayers!

peace,

big papa

2 comments:

erika said...

congrats in advance!! and do you guys know if its a boy or girl yet? or are you waiting untill the babe is born??

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»