Wednesday, January 11, 2006

New Website + New Business...

If you didn't know I have started my own private counseling practice. I am registered with the state of Washington as a Mental Health Therapist/Counselor. I just got my official master business license in the mail and all of my insurance. So it is official! I have my own business which means I am my own boss.

With it I hope and pray that I can help people live authentic lives through whatever life throws their way. I'd love your thoughts on my new site [as of two days ago] you can see it by going to www.richardsclafani.com. And if you know anyone that might be in need of some counseling any referrals would be much appreciated.

Thanks for all of your support!

Rich

2 comments:

erika said...

congrats rich! the site looks great, and if I know anybody who needs to speak with a counseler, I will definately recommend you, and tell them about your site!

Rich Sclafani said...

Thanks Erika! You are awesome!