Friday, January 20, 2006

It's Official...

Here it is the year 2006, and I have my own blog, my family with a baby on the way, I even have my own business www.richardsclafani.com but what I realized I was without was my very own myspace account. I will be honest in that I had my reasons for this. The number one being the new statistic that says around 70% of the people that use it are in fact pedifiles. The bottom line is that it like much of the incredibly creative things God has made it can be used in a way that is beautiful and glorifying or it can be used for something very bad.

I have been blessed to have some wonderful people in my life and I don't get to see or hear from them very often, and now I can thanks to myspace.

So let it be known! It is official! I now have my very own myspace account. If you have one, and would like to be one of my friends I'd love that! [And just a note, if you can, tell me how to get and receive myspace/friends to your own account] I'm kind of hurtin' in that department so far. Anyways, enough of that. Click here to check it out! Rich's Myspace

No comments: