Thursday, October 13, 2005

A NEW LOOK...

I got bored with the look of my blog so I did some changes. I know...the wonderful Bridget had this template for some time, but the reality is that this is the only other one that I really like within the templates blogger offers, and she isn't using it any more. So, here it is. I like it much better.

And with the change comes a re-newed desire to post more regularly. Easier said than done, but that is the hope. So stay tuned! Thanks to you all who have come to read my thoughts. I think I am going to be posting some thought on a book I am reading by Doug Pagitt. It is called "preaching re-imagined"

More to come on worship as well...

Also, I am doing some interesting studies on the spiritual disciplines. This is a link to a blog written by Brian McLaren that I thought was awesome check it out here. It is on "Spiritual Formation in a Postmodern Context." You will have to scroll to the bottom of the blog to get to it. It is worth the read.

2 comments:

Bridget Beth said...

It's nice to see a familiar face. I don't know why more people don't use this template. I think it's my favorite one. I have mine plain because the brown was clashing with my pictures for a while. (Surprise. I'm type A).

Rich Sclafani said...

I knew you would like it!:) Sounds like your trip to D-land was great! Jealousy!