Tuesday, October 07, 2008

request for review...

hi all,

I am humbly writing a request to you all. As you know I have been doing weddings, counseling, and pastoral work for quite some time. I was just informed that I am in the running for a reward on one of the websites I advertise on called www.weddingwire.com This potential reward is based on the amount of reviews that I have had in the last 6 months, along with the number of clients that I have been able to connect with, and “clicks.” Basically I have been getting a lot of attention on there site and for it they will reward me if I end up having the most at the end of the month. The reward would be a write up in a number of different websites including Martha Stewart, they would cover the cost for me to be on there site for another year and would keep me first on the list of there preferred providers.

As you know I love working with people be it counseling, weddings, or pastoral work in its many forms. If you feel like you could write a short review about me in this regards that would be fantastic along with simply being incredibly kind. I don’t spend a lot of money to advertise, in fact almost 90% of what I do is through referrals and word of mouth. So if you feel like you could help me in this it would be much appreciated.

It is very simple…all you do is follow this link RE.VIEW.RICH and click on “write a review” – it will only take a few moments and will go a long way!

Thanks for taking the time to consider this and for your partnership in helping me share my gifts, abilities, and talents with others!

Grace and peace!

rich

PS: make sure to bookmark my new wedding site i'm working on... SEATTLE WEDDING PASTOR

No comments: