Tuesday, June 10, 2008

new music tuesday...

so two albums i've been waiting for have finally arrived! the first is jon foreman's newest seasonal set called "summer" and it is awesome! if you don't know who he is, jon is the lead singer of switchfoot which is another band i totally recommend. last fall jon decided to do some solo work and came up with an album per season fall winter spring and as i said now summer! all of them are fantastic.



the second album that i will be buying on the way home from work today is the new coldplay. see previous post for more on that. I will keep you updated on my thoughts on it, but if the first two songs that are out are any indicator it could be in my top 10 albums of the year!

here's to good music!

2 comments:

e said...

Questions for my main music man:

1. Where do you recommend purchasing the JF EPs? I can't believe I don't have them yet.

2. Everyone keeps telling me VlV doesn't come out until NEXT Tuesday the 17th. I could have sworn, like you, it came out yesterday. Are we wrong?!

Rich Sclafani said...

hey e,

the jf albums you can buy at most stores. i know silver platter has them, but the best and cheapest way is to do it online at his site. now that summer is out the set of four is complete and all are great!

and oh yes coldplay is out and it is good!

enjoy!