Saturday, March 29, 2008

for ekh...

so it is a very rare day that i do one of these, but for my dear friend ekh i shall...

note: one of the reasons i never do these is because it is near impossible to answer these in the short amount that is typically asked which is the case once again. but i did my best. enjoy.

5 things you can’t live without under 5 dollars:
good coffee, wrigleys 5 gum-cobalt, carls jr – double western burger, my mini convertible cross pen – w/ black ink, chapstick[mint]

5+ favorite movies:
ferris bueller’s day off, all 3 godfather movies, jerry mcquire, matrix, good will hunting, the bournes, shawshank, gladiator, into the wild, les miserables,

5+ songs you could listen to over and over again:

fix you – coldplay, i feel grace – aaron spiro, con te partiro – bocelli, if you’ve been delivered – kirk franklin, this is your life – switchfoot, 1000 yrs. – sting,

5+ people who have had a positive influence in your life:
family, groomsmen, bernd, mhgs, staff96, pvt, jesus

5 things in your pocket you cannot live without:
wallet, cell, itouch, keys, cobalt gum

5 moments that changed your life forever:
jen, gladys, piccolo pete’s, mhgs, visiting the homeland

5 current obsessions:
acts, spiritual disciplines, community, soccer, swell sessions

5 places I would love to travel:

sicily, tuscany, germany, ireland, south africa

2 comments:

e said...

Aaaah, this makes me SO happy!! I miss you so much. I think you, me, and Jer should get together and watch GWH and chew some gum and listen to some Switchfoot.

Or something.

Must see you guys SOON.

Odd Ball Vortex said...

Hey I love you...I will email you today for a time to get together. Thanks you for taking care of me and mine....Love, pvt