Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday's with Glady...

So every Monday I get the wonderful blessing of having the whole day with my baby girl. So in honor of Monday's here are some new pictures of Glady. I look at these and it reminds me again of this video that I posted a week or so ago. These pictures remind me of the glory of God that is seen in His creation. I know that I am biased, but I don't need any commercial, movie, magazine, etc. to define beauty for me. I see it every day all around me and this little lady and my wife are just a few of many reminders to me of how good God is and how blessed I am.

Have a great Monday all!

6 comments:

Bridget Beth said...

she's so CUTE!

Anonymous said...

martin: mommy who's that?
me: that's glady.
martin: i like glady.
sweet. i could handle the sclafanis for in-laws. ;)

Abbey said...

Oh my GOODNESS! She's so amazingly beautiful...

Rich Sclafani said...

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the kind words about my Gladys! You are all too cool!

Christie said...

I haven't seen her in forever and look how big she's gotten! She's a little lady :) How adorable! I love it!

Kayce aka lucy said...

she is absolutely stunning!!! (her mom is too :-) loved catching up with you today.