Monday, October 16, 2006

Make Peace With Beauty...

Dove True Beauty Commercial Featuring Voice of Layah Jane

I am so lovin' these commercials! Having worked with students for 12+ years, it brings to mind many faces of beauty. Many faces of people who couldn't see their own beauty. They also make me think of my little daughter Gladys. She is so beautiful. It is my prayer that not only would she feel beautiful, that she would know that she is beautiful inside and out because she is made in the image of God. I think this campaign is awesome and pray that the God's glory and his incredible creative abilities will be seen in all and that this movement will help make that happen! Here is a youtube link if you want to see more of these videos.

DoveCampaignVideos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rich!
Check out this blog to read an article they posted called "True vs. Distorted Beauty"
http://girltalk.blogs.com

LNB

Rich Sclafani said...

thanks ellen, i'll take a look!