Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Lovin' the underdogs...

So the Italian National Team was never expected to win the World Cup, and guess what? They most certainly did! Well done boys! And no one ever expected Rocky Balboa to win the boxing championships that he did, but he most certainly did! Well done Rocky! But the question remains... can Rocky still do it? Can another story of the underdog still entice people! If you didn't know there is one last fight for Rocky. I wonder if it will work?

Click here to see the trailer

ROCKY

I'm lovin' the underdogs especially when they are Italian!

4 comments:

erika said...

I just went and saw pirates yesterday, and I saw the trailer for this one as well! I defaintely think Im going to have to go and see it.
I dont know if I will ever really get tired of the underdog story, but then, I do work for disney

Anonymous said...

"it ain't over till it's over." "where is that from the 80s?" "that's probably the 70's." whahahahahahahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

I love it when Deena leaves comments.

Rich Sclafani said...

thanks for the comments you guys!

i can totally hear deena's laughter right now!