Wednesday, April 12, 2006

FOR FUN...

So I have been a bit silent for a while now. Sorry about that. I have been preparing for a baby to enter the world and my home. And I was on a little vacation visiting some great brothers of mine in Corvallis OR. Namely, Bernd Strom and family, Carlo Furlan and family, and Brent O'Neill and family...I mean new girlfriend! I got to spend time with my godson Isaac who could be the coolest, cutest kid on the planet. That is till my child is born!!!

Anyways, as always happens when spending time with these people we end up laughing a lot! I mean fall down laughter...side splitting laughter. So here is a site that we had way to much fun with that now you too can enjoy!

It's called monk-email

And if you would like to see one in action click here [mix! monk email] to see the one I sent to the students I work with at The Mix!

Enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nadeen sent me a monk-email a few weeks ago and I cracked up. Corvallis sounds like such good times...wish I could have tagged along as originally planned. I really miss you guys.